Zásady ochrany osobních údajů
We are aware of the trust you place in us. We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page, we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect it and how we improve your user experience. Thus, you will understand exactly how we work.
- The terms "Website", "Us", "Our", "Ours" and "We", as well as all other first-person pronouns, are used to refer to GAM
- The terms "You", "Your", the "User", as well as all other second-person pronouns, are used to refer to as the user of the Websites and/or services provided by Us.
Which data do we collect?
- Data we receive from you
- Email address when you choose to participate in various activities on our website such as registering an account, chat, posting messages in the games comment section, sending feedback (report), entering contests, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters, filling contact form or other mailing lists.
- User name and password to protect your account.
- State or sex in profile settings
- Other information to us directly or through third-party services such as social media or mobile apps.
- Data we receive automatically
- Like others, we collect this information and use it for users statistics and to improve our services to you.
- Data we receive from third parties
- When we receive personal information from third parties we will inform you personally.
How we use collected information
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website and offer you better services.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our website or email.
- GAM is not responsible for any personal information collected via any third party software or methods present on our website and to which said third parties’ general terms and conditions may apply.
- You are advised not to use your real name or real email address in any of the games provided on our website including, without limitation, when engaging in multiplayer games.
- We may opt to use your personal information for statistical purposes. These processing activities are thus based on a justified legitimate interest of GAM.
With whom we share your personal information
- We do not rent or sell personally identifiable information to others. We do not share email addresses with third parties for the purpose of sending their own emails to you without your consent.
- Third Party Advertisers
- Performance data
- Aggregated and/or de-identified information about you and other players (like players playing action games from USA)
- Certain technical information (for example, IP addresses)
- Service Providers
- We may use third party service providers to perform services for us such as to provide the infrastructure and IT services
- Third Party Advertisers
Data retention periods
- We keep your information only so long as we need it for the purposes mentioned above. Unless there is a justified reason to retain the personal information, for example within the framework of customer relation management, your personal information will be deleted one month after you failed to visit our website during a consecutive period of two years.
How we protect your information
- Data you provide us with will be stored on secure servers.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
- We restrict access to personal information to the company’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Although we work hard to protect your personal information, please note that no system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will report personal information breaches within 72 hours to the local authority.
- GAM does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Your rights and options
- Your rights include the following:
- Right to access your personal information and to update your personal information
- You can easily request us to delete or stop processing your personal information, please contact us via our website or email
- You can easily request us to delete your account data, please contact us via our website or email. You can also send a request in Account->Settings->Cancel account
- You can unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our website or email.
- In the event you have any questions or concerns in relation to the processing of you personal information you can send an email.
602 00 Brno
Registration number: 06200915
This document was last updated on October 13, 2021